Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Baby Omelettes

First pressure cooker recipe today! And it's my favorite meal of the day- breakfast! It's fast to make and you can add your favorite options: spinach, feta cheese, bacon, tomatoes, peppers, etc. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and 7 minutes in the pressure cooker. I enjoyed this recipe, and so did my daughter! Believe me, I will be making this recipe again, and now you can too!

Here is the recipe:

3 eggs
1/3 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste

Add whatever you want to this.  I added turkey bacon, baby peppers, and Monterrey Jack Cheese.


Mix the eggs and milk together until well blended. Add your spices. Pour the mixture in silicone egg poachers (you can get them here off of Amazon).


Add 1 cup of water to your pressure cooker. Place the poachers on a rack in the pressure cooker (I have an Instapot and used the included rack).

Close the lid. Cook on manual, high pressure for 7 minutes. Quick release.

I ate two of them to satisfy my morning hunger. You can eat them with strawberries, as I did, or you can substitute your own choice of sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment