Sunday, July 14, 2013

Marshmallow treats


Couple friends asked if I can post a tutorial on how to make those marshmallow treats I made for baby shower. Here we go.
You will need
  • Cookie/lollipop sticks/ paper straws (found at Michaels)
  • Marshmallows
  • White chocolate melts (found at Michaels)
  • Food color (found at Michaels)
  • Sprinkles and other food decor

First you need to prepare your marshmallows.
 Cut a small slit...don't poke! Insert paper straw /cookie stick. Then put them to a frizer for 15-20 minutes.



 Meanwhile, melt the chocolate melts (I'd recommend double boiler). Add food color (I planned make them blue and pink but my son "helped" and it turned out blue and purple :-)) Then dip your frozen marshmallows in your chocolate (as fast as you can).And then roll in sprinkles or whatever you have (coconut, etc)
And they are ready!! It took 20 minutes to make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment