Sunday, August 4, 2013

Anastasia's broccoli salad

I don't know where I found this recipe or maybe even made up but I love it and even my toddler eats it.  Healthy and yummy. And very easy and fast to make.
You will need
3-4 cups of cooked broccoli (frozen or fresh) I'd say frozen tastes better for some reason
1/4 cup bacon crumbs
1/4 cup cranberries or  raisins
Red onion as much as you'd like (I know some people don't like it), I usually use a little bit less than 1/4 cup
1/4 cup grated cheese (any kind) I use Cheddar (optional)

Dressing
3/4 cups of mayonnaise (sometimes I use 50/50 - mayo and sour cream)
2 Tbsp of vinegar
1,5 Tbsp of granulated sugar 
Mix everything in a salad bowl and add dressing right before you serve it.

I tried to make this salad with hot broccoli and it also was very yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment